This post will make you laugh
Since Harrison Ford got injured, they needed someone else for Star Wars VII. Guess who got the job..
You are just a few steps away from becoming addicted to our site :)
Use your keyboard to navigate
The lone wanderer is the original karma whore
"Time is relative" - German science man.
CORAL, CAN YOU NOT FEEL HOW HARD IT IS FOR THEM?!
It's a hard path to self discovery. And dicks.
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
When Cpt. 'MURICA dies blackhawk is going to take his position
The fuck you talking about
Little brother asks me for the laptop to go surf on 9fag
How to ensure your own safety in an american highschool
GoT advice for your own character
damn add placement
It's a hair-met
Pass the bucket of water, there's some burn over here
you just realized this after 1008 episodes?
At least he wrote Afghanistan right
Ahh, yes, politics!
How did I live without this?
Before inventing the disposable razor, King Gillette was working at a slaughterhouse #-38FACTS
how i imagine the great tumblr and 4chan war.
A true Hero.
Surely there must be a another way?
Mein Tea Kettle
Never Cheat on a psycho
rick will remember that
Larry Gooseman Comp
She forgot the note
The biggest problem in the RPG genre
Still use this on my girlfriend
Watcha doin buddy?
We're all weeaboos here
Looks like someone changed his mind
Puberty for dummies
The average vegetarian
So Mark and Mary are interviewing people.
Malaysian Airlines stock prices
Fallout is a rat simulator
10/10 would listen
Mrw I got banned for having the word b.l.a.c.k in my title
New jersy show least particle movement guys!
not sure if rachuesist
When you REALLY want a deadline extension
well how the fuckity-fuck am i supposed to know that?
Anon meets a bitch
How about nope
Best steam game reviews
You son of a bitch
They got kicked for spawn camping.
Never let your bridesmaids go strapless
Reposting our first favorites? Okay!
94% chance this is drake, 6% chance the guy is coming out
i only need a job to buy more games tho
My spider balls are tingling
That's how 'Murica was created actually.
Damn moses again
the art of football
when it comes to reposts
Ladies and Gentlemen: Austria
Moving back in with your parents
Even I get nailed more than I do.
what did the virgin say after her first BJ?
Death by white flag.
DBZ has the best plot ever
drop the faith
Tales from an Alpha.
Note to everyone about Siri.
Potatoes are part of the peanut family...
Euro Wars episode V: Germany strikes back
OP local store is always willing to give a hand to their customers
tfw your son is a 9fag
How Does That Make Anything Less Awkward
Kill the skeleton till it´s dead
I think he´s gay
No moar french toast
The more the merrier.. right?
True words of wisdom.
Bertrand being smooth
You could base a History project around this.
Bring your daughter to work day
Just the peasant box one at it's best
leacked photo from the new star wars set
Blowjobs are always fun.
Resident Evil 6 has a good story
How Wiings deals with repost reports.
the remaining 700 kb are for the next three WCs
Harry will take care of those Suicial Arab Wizards
I guess you could say it's a detergent
b/ never fails to entertain