Dichonsi · 15 points ·
If you are a porn artist, please stop

Dichonsi · 6 points ·
He sends his best wishes to the sunflower's mother

Dichonsi · 2 points ·


Dichonsi · 2 points ·
The Czechs do drink the most beer in the world, like double the second-placed country, and their beer is objectively the best, so they do have a claim in.

Dichonsi · 3 points ·
Tapped way to early, should have had a good whiff first

Dichonsi · 6 points · *
I feel the same way, but who's the chick on the left?

Dichonsi · 1 points ·
Never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Dichonsi · 2 points ·
Only works if the wife doesn't find out, amirite fellas?

Dichonsi · 2 points ·
I won't pretend either, but it is one of the few things I'm somewhat of an expert in.

Dichonsi · 4 points ·
Parody is fair use tho


:(