Epstein · 2 points ·
First time ever, I see a woman having a bigger nose after many surgeries- But I somehow don't think she looks too bad. She is reviving 1993.

Epstein · OP · 2 points ·
It was going that way from the Merkel times already. Kohl, Schröder before her made a soft start to it (funny, SPD-Schröder is very bad, because of his Russian connections - otherwise we would have him everywhere, spreading the propaganda of the Left). Merz came much later and you can tell he's postponing the turning point. He barks at people to shut up, if they don't like it. That's his role there. To keep the people down, who still have respect for politicians and believe they "work for the national interests". Because they should also stand up for themselves and against this Government and EU.

Epstein · 2 points ·
I sometimes land and stay there for 3 hours, and no one finds out. Or spend all morning at the Airport...
Generally, I love being secretive. Most people have no idea where I am, what I'm doing. If I die mysteriously, witnesses would be like...
"um, I saw her last like 4 years ago"
Investigators wouldn't know where I went, whom I met... especially when I don't use my phone.
I have flown to different countries without telling anyone at all.

Epstein · OP · 2 points ·
On a school trip, one of the guys brought an amplifier and speakers, huge ones, and they were turned to the max, the sound cracking, everyone dancing to it. Sounded so awful. It was blown in about 1-2 hours, and after, we had to collect money to compensate that they popped his speaker. I think it must have been the speaker itself that popped, because I wasn't there, found the cracking music embarrassing the moment I heard it.
Ya, this toy there is supposed to be fun 1 Christmas and then to be thrown away... Chinese quality, as ordered by the West.

Epstein · 1 points ·
I don't know.. Durch die Nerven usw...

Epstein · 1 points ·
can you stop?

Epstein · 1 points ·
You started with the "celebrities".
I have lived with "Your dad was on TV again".

Epstein · 2 points ·
Well, I wasn't following it, honestly.
Like, I didn't know Gypsy and Ken had been separated and he had been married to someone else, all that tango. I didn't want to hear about them. Basically, I saw the deadline about another death very close to her and 3 paragraphs were enough to see it's a mess. I read about them for less time than I am answering you.

Celebrities in general might be a ridiculous thing, but I have fam. members, who are in the papers or give interviews, so it sometimes has a marginal connection to me.
Or when a friend of mine was on a reality show... Her image was so bad, it had nothing to do with how I knew her, and people were wondering how I would say she's a friend... It's a bit different, when you have access to the industry or politics. I knew she had agreed to be faking some stuff.

When a close fam. member died, the funeral was a spectacle with journalists, things like that, and we, the family, were like outsiders there... we just knew the funeral is not our way of having a farewell. I find it kinda crazy how one can be looped into things just by being a relative.

Epstein · 2 points ·
We had that, too, when I was doing the personnel per hour and every other expense in the Accounting. It was all about reducing the personnel per hour rates on the chart. I think it was because you can't have people without paying them, yet you can postpone buying things, fixing things, even bigger things like machinery. An overhaul of some machine was a luxury, and whenever it was done, they felt like Gods, because that was not urgent, and yet it was an investment for the long run. IF the company can have a long run at all.

But yes, agree with you. Finances can so often be allocated for cr*p.

Epstein · 2 points ·
There are a couple such cases among them.


:(