HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 1 points ·
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034338
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034353
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 2 points ·
Oi! Das real loicensed footage from a 1999 bri'ish GT race, innit bruv.
Some chap named "Toaster oven" uploaded it on youtube with the original audio titled: "Y O I N K !"
Some chap named "Toaster oven" uploaded it on youtube with the original audio titled: "Y O I N K !"
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034319
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 3 points ·
Ngl i'd ride the shit out of the outer train if i could endure itPost reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034254
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 1 points ·
It feels like they went out of their way to suppress a not that big group of people that already gets clowned on 24/7 trough memes
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034370
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 2 points ·
Outdated guide. The only rune that still works (inconsistently) in this patch is the big ass ceramic frog
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034220
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 2 points ·
Unironically... Yes. Dude tried to flank instead of running face first into gunfire and was killed by mortars that i'm 99.9% sure were map borders.
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034185
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034223
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 5 points ·
Sorry readers, my bad.
"Islamic flag in user name. Opinion not valid"
"Islamic flag in user name. Opinion not valid"
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034181
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 1 points ·
I really hope the guy complaining drives a tesla because it adds a layer to the joke thicker than a nazi bunker holy shit
Post reply: https://hugelol.com/lol/1034193
HurreDurre · 7-Year Club · 2 points ·
"I can't sleep because I'm stressed. I'm stressed because I can't sleep."
Smartest animal on the planet ladies and gents...
Smartest animal on the planet ladies and gents...
Statistics
Joined 13 years ago (2013-08-06 15:05:08).
Has 137 Karma.
Created 0 posts.
Wrote 51 comments.
Achievements Info
7-Year Club 04.08.2020
6-Year Club 05.08.2019
5-Year Club 05.08.2018
4-Year Club 05.08.2017
3-Year Club 16.02.2017
2-Year Club 16.02.2017
Casual Commenter 2h ago
Verified 16.05.2026
1-Year Club 16.02.2017
HurreDurre's Latest Comments
HurreDurre · 1 points ·
If you can still see the phone in their hands you can have another beer.
At lea...
HurreDurre · 2 points ·
Oi! Das real loicensed footage from a 1999 bri'ish GT race, innit bruv.
Some ...
HurreDurre · 3 points ·
Ngl i'd ride the shit out of the outer train if i could endure itHurreDurre · 1 points ·
It feels like they went out of their way to suppress a not that big group of peo...
HurreDurre · 2 points ·
Outdated guide. The only rune that still works (inconsistently) in this patch is...
HurreDurre · 2 points ·
Unironically... Yes. Dude tried to flank instead of running face first into gunf...
HurreDurre · 2 points ·
That's where Dragula livesHurreDurre · 5 points ·
Sorry readers, my bad.
"Islamic flag in user name. Opinion not valid"
HurreDurre · 1 points ·
I really hope the guy complaining drives a tesla because it adds a layer to the ...
HurreDurre · 2 points ·
"I can't sleep because I'm stressed. I'm stressed because I can't sleep.&qu...

137
At least alcoholics won't drive half a km staring at the bottle without blinking.