Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 1 points · *
10/10 reference.
This movie has a canceled sequel where both surviviors would find another scientist camp.

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 4 points ·
Looking good as ever.

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 2 points ·
Hi.
One Caipirinha please

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 2 points ·
Whats a BBL

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 2 points ·
Repost, but I aint no snitch.

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 4 points ·
Lewd

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 2 points · *
When I receive Panan's sniper rifle the game ends for me because it is too op and you can one shot anyone. You receive it pretty early in the game.

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 8 points ·
When you realize the Power Rangers bits that they are in uniform is acctually super sentai filmed in japan.

Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 4 points ·


Juca_Bala · Poster of the Day · 3 points ·
I did not remember about the second condition


:(