LARP · 1 points ·
I had limited time last year but wanted to play it again. Set the yield drop to x3 and put in the command to reveal the traders. Helped me a lot to have fun and play till I got to the dragon egg boss. Hadn't more time since then

LARP · 1 points ·
Went to a party at a big shared house. They had a toilet like this. But with a surveillance camera in the corner and a sign :putting on the seatbelt is mandatory "

LARP · 2 points ·
Haha already doing it! Never chase someone else's dream. Always follow your own but enjoy the way! Its not bad to do get sidetracked or to step into a bar thats at the road and chill there but always move in the direction of your dream. Eventually you will reach it or not. Die on the road

LARP · 2 points ·
Had this with a callsupport. Guy was some turk in turkey. Heard the imam call in the background while talking to him also his name was abduhl something. He ***ed something up and said it was my fault, we were literally fighting over the phone like apes. Idk I think its just their culture but it was nothing I expected when I called the support.

LARP · 1 points ·
Sculpting the face of pain or pleasure is very similar. Church sculpturmakers sometimes crossed the fine line between pain to pleasure especially with female faces. Its a neat thing to look out for

LARP · 1 points ·
You are not weird. You are a degenerate and a waste of resources on this planet

LARP · 1 points ·
Y-shaped to be exact

LARP · 1 points ·
Well Lays looks more feminine than Sydney. Cant believe i wrote a sentence like that. But she looks like a southamerican mama and Sydney looks like a zoomer looksmaxing dude?(can't believe this one either) Or am I seeing things? *** I feel so old now

LARP · 2 points ·
Yes it is one part of this big topic of waves and frequencies. The rabbit hole goes not very deep currently since not much is known but it leaves room for some speculations and theories

LARP · 2 points ·
Thank you for your insights. I only knew they experimented some time after ww2 with shooting chemicals in the air to change the weather. I didnt know they thought of using it in vietnam.
Tap water is a real weakpoint and in many cases i read on the news not much about it but eventually they found some industrywaste in tapewater in some region and the state just raised the tolerances of that chemicals. Thus an overlooked topic. I will look into it further, thanks.
There is some research on acoustic or nonacostic waves for non lethal weapon since the 1950s too. I read about some microwaves that can produce words inside your head. Since there were some people around the vietnam time era that were hearing voices i am not too sure if theres more classified. We had an crimeepisode using this, a van parked infront of your house and shoots some waves on you, they know where you are through wifi waves and can target your brain. You get sick, panicking, and try to escape by going outside. There was an article about it how most of it is real


:(