Shrubbery · 5 points ·
A picture of Moutai on the left? Whoever made this meme knows his stuff

Shrubbery · 1 points ·
Just pull the trigger, no one has time for that

Shrubbery · 5 points ·
I can't remember when it was last that I saw a video of someone doing Dutch Jumpstyle but here we are. I don't know if I should thank or curse you for reminding me it exists. At least I can upvote

Shrubbery · 1 points ·
I feel called out

Shrubbery · 5 points ·
I had a similiar experience to you but i didn’t even need to see footage. I was reading the police reports before analysing blood samples, mainly to know what i am actually supposed to look for. They also write in how they found said subject and since most cases involved alcohol - which usually involved police having to apprehend the person somehow - the reports were actually (often) quite funny to read.
Until this god damn report were i had to qualify and quantity a 15 year old’s girl sample for a rape drug. Like jesus christ, when i read that i felt like i was suffocating and i actually stoped breathing for a few sexonds. Furthermore her full name has burned itself into my mind and even though this happened 9 years ago i still fear the day that i might meet her. I know this paranoia is completely irrational but i am too afraid that it might happen and that i am going to slip that I know this detail about her past.

End reached.
:(