TotallyRepost · Verified · 5 points · *
This is not AI, I was in the same traffic jam and saw Juca_Bala blast off

TotallyRepost · Verified · 1 points ·
If we leave them a better world, I am glad.
If we leave them a broken world, I am sorry.
Sometimes live is unlucky and unfair and can't be fixed in our lifetime. The only thing you can do is your best. I think it is fair to feel jealous or betrayed. I did everything I could and I'm still barely middle class. But what i tell myself is that there is no point in being bitter. Let them have the cake I couldn't get.

TotallyRepost · Verified · 2 points ·
I think it's no secret that I dislike communism, fascism, and capitalism.
I mean, the greatest capitalist state is China, and it has a capitalist market managed by a communist bureaucracy.
I'm both pessimistic and hopeful. I mean, history has taught us that we're on a positive path. I hope that trend continues.
Babylon has fallen.
The Bedouin are still here.

TotallyRepost · Verified · 3 points ·
Wild to think that our youth has to carry the broken remains of this world. Hard times create strong men. I wish them the best.

TotallyRepost · Verified · 2 points · *
Nah, not temu LoL. Temu implies low quality. HotS was/is good. It's just casual, and focused on the team. Like its less about a hero/player individually but the team as a whole. You could read it as cultural marxist or fascist corporatist, each player is their own important organ who works for the greater well-being of the whole.

TotallyRepost · Verified · 2 points ·
I find that this is better bait

TotallyRepost · Verified · 2 points ·
White women are both a plague and a blessing. It depends. Either most based people alive or most cringe people alive.

TotallyRepost · Verified · 2 points · *
I spend 200€ a month on food or around 50€ a week. You can do much with root vegetables, beans, lentils, peas, etc,, Rice and/or Flour and sometimes meat that is on discount.
Medieval peasant diet

TotallyRepost · Verified · 2 points ·
as long as the balls don't touch


TotallyRepost
I am new here!
2,412 Verified
Statistics

Joined 13 years ago (2013-07-09 17:57:28).
Has 2,412 Karma.
Created 162 posts.
Wrote 236 comments.
Upvoted 452 posts.
Downvoted 122 posts.

Achievements Info

7-Year Club 07.07.2020

6-Year Club 08.07.2019

5-Year Club 08.07.2018

4-Year Club 08.07.2017

3-Year Club 16.02.2017

Pepe Collector 15.06.2023

Commenter of the Day x2 19.09.2022

2-Year Club 16.02.2017

Bronze Club 25.06.2026

Casual Commenter 20.04.2022

Verified 27.03.2021

1-Year Club 16.02.2017
:(