Use your keyboard to navigate
taking your wasted friends home like
That's how 'Murica was created actually.
Pass the bucket of water, there's some burn over here
How to get girls with your Bros.
How Does That Make Anything Less Awkward
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an important message!
rick will remember that
iPhone 6? Great!
John Oliver can see the bright side in anything!
Harry will take care of those Suicial Arab Wizards
Euro Wars episode V: Germany strikes back
Does mine do that?
So Mark and Mary are interviewing people.
Puberty for dummies
Keep arms and legs inside the rollercoaster
Quick, beat the horse befor it drops dead
At least he wrote Afghanistan right
"We're now accepting applications for new mods" and the community goes...
how i imagine the great tumblr and 4chan war.
Anon meets a bitch
Well, it is pretty awful...
old habits die hard
Carry on my squidward son, there'll be peace when Bob is gone, lay your oddly shaped head to rest
when the internet designs shirts
New generation gamers
i have no words
details Podrick, copious details
New jersy show least particle movement guys!
Science up in this bitch
The more the merrier.. right?
Would you like to buy a vowel?
Buy on ebay
Fuck you lamp.
That's usually it
How Wiings deals with repost reports.
Every vikings' dream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
when your eyebrow game hella strong
you just realized this after 1008 episodes?
Best steam game reviews
The average vegetarian
When I come out of a public bathroom that has no hand dryer or paper towels
94% chance this is drake, 6% chance the guy is coming out
GoT advice for your own character
damn you computer engineering degree
DBZ has the best plot ever
We're all weeaboos here
It's all fun and shit until fire dragon attacks
Not Coming to a Theater Near You
I'm sorry you're no special cornflake
Moving back in with your parents
This is all too true
i only need a job to buy more games tho
her sexuality is like a starbucks order
When Cpt. 'MURICA dies blackhawk is going to take his position
tfw your son is a 9fag
I need feminism
A demonic selfie.
The biggest problem in the RPG genre
Advice for women
Kill the skeleton till it´s dead
RPG armors in general
America the Beautiful, America the Blind
Never Cheat on a psycho
10/10 would listen
Time to play find the Vegan
That creepy doctor though
Hopefully things will change now.
It's a hard path to self discovery. And dicks.
When you REALLY want a deadline extension
leacked photo from the new star wars set
I think I've spotted a possible flaw in your plan
You used alcohol and magicarp evolved into gyarados!
Wins WC, losses WW
Fired on first day
Getting into the Christmas spirit
My local police department
Those kids will be scarred for life
Damn moses again
because he's OP...?
The merging of two nations...
Vaginas are like the weather
Seeing a repost with a different title
Every Girls Fantasy
My friend REALLY likes Jesus.
Tis a cruel game