AgatheBauer · The Insane · 1 points ·
I mean, with a fraction of the money that those people would give you, I could buy a hundred dogs and/or give it to an organizations that will care for dogs

AgatheBauer · The Insane · OP · 1 points ·
it should have just stayed as an economic union without trying to govern every aspect of everyone's lives

AgatheBauer · The Insane · 8 points ·


AgatheBauer · The Insane · OP · 3 points ·
it's google, they probably pre-prompt the model with that it should deliver subversive and degenerate material at the slightest pretense

AgatheBauer · The Insane · OP · 3 points ·
or at least search for "queen size bed" instead... still, it's ridiculous that when in doubt it defaults to degenerate garbage instead of bringing up the much better known use of the term, but that's to be expected from google

AgatheBauer · The Insane · OP · 5 points ·
If the EU has million haters, then I'm one of them.
If the EU has one hater, then I'm that one.
If the EU has no haters, that means I'm dead.

AgatheBauer · The Insane · OP · 2 points ·
they only ever made two of them though, also it's the heaviest tank ever built

AgatheBauer · The Insane · OP · 1 points ·
they also don't like penis but keep fuсking each other with plastic penises

AgatheBauer · The Insane · 1 points ·
whoever pays me the most to save him/her

AgatheBauer · The Insane · 2 points ·
I never played AC, I think the premise is that you start out with debt that you are then hoping to pay off as the major (which already sounds like embezzlement) but yeah it sounds dubious to say the least


Statistics

Joined 5 years ago (2021-02-21 19:54:07).
Has 734,402 Karma.
Created 28,751 posts.
Wrote 28,723 comments.

Achievements Info

Poster of the Year 19.08.2026

The Insane 09.06.2026

5-Year Club 21.02.2026

Commenter of the Month x2 30.06.2025

4-Year Club 21.02.2025

Poster of the Month x4 31.07.2024

3-Year Club 22.02.2024

Gold Club 23.08.2022

Wise 04.07.2022

Pepe Expert x5 04.06.2022

Hardcore Commenter 19.01.2022

Karma Hunter x90 18.09.2021

Hardcore Poster 16.08.2021

Pepe Collector x33 03.03.2024

2-Year Club 22.02.2023

Experienced 23.05.2021

Silver Club 22.05.2021

Commenter 05.05.2021

Poster 28.04.2021

Commenter of the Day x163 24.04.2021

Poster of the Day x173 17.04.2021

1-Year Club 22.02.2022

Bronze Club 20.04.2021

Casual Poster 12.04.2021

Casual Commenter 22.03.2021

Verified 21.02.2021
:(