Statistics
Joined 184 days ago (2026-04-09 14:22:00).
Has 224 Karma.
Created 2 posts.
Wrote 42 comments.
HowAreWeNotDead's Latest Comments
HowAreWeNotDead · 3 points ·
I migalhasn't
HowAreWeNotDead · 1 points ·
Ja, I get that. I'm not passing moral judgement one way or the other, I just thi...
HowAreWeNotDead · 1 points ·
If you drank yourself shitfaced (as one ought to be able to do) and then, as a c...
HowAreWeNotDead · 2 points ·
Valid
HowAreWeNotDead · 3 points ·
Not quite, that would just be anit-communism. Whenever I've seen it used outside...
HowAreWeNotDead · 4 points ·
Teddy, I'm gonna be real with you: how can you look at that suburban slop and no...
HowAreWeNotDead · 2 points ·
+me: Lurking behind the party like Gollum in Moria
HowAreWeNotDead · 1 points ·
Scry's having a stronk
HowAreWeNotDead · 2 points ·
Someone who played Pokemon please explain this to me
HowAreWeNotDead · 2 points ·
I mean, it's a good point. Even shitty backpacks last pretty ok -- years of dail...



224