pokematic · 4 points ·
It's a joke about what happens to each girl in Doki Doki Literature Club. I won't spoil.

pokematic · 1 points ·
Thanks.

pokematic · 3 points ·
I think she was a woman who tried to get him help, which meant purging online activity, but of course she failed. I'm not quite sure though, because his lore is far too extensive to remember without dedicating a significant time investment I'm not willing to make (even the short overviews are like 2 hours long).

pokematic · 2 points ·
I know it has to be in there, but I can't see it.

pokematic · 10 points ·
Probably.

pokematic · 3 points ·
Interesting. Enjoy.

pokematic · 3 points ·
You going to make a hugemeal since we don't have them anymore?

pokematic · 4 points ·
They really aren't, if you give them a wheel, bedding, food, and water in an aquarium tank, they're happy. Pick them up every so often and they'll climb on you and not really try to get away. Put them in a ball behind a closed door when cleaning the tank and they'll explore the area until you put them back in the tank. Some are more adventurous than others, but they really aren't that crazy. Basically every video you see of hamsters acting crazy (like what you saw above) is a reflection of the human's responsibility. I've had 5, they liked to crawl on me, snuggle in my shirt pockets, eat treats off my fingers (they never really figured out "out of the palm of my hand," it was too big or something), and sit on my shoulder to watch TV with me.

pokematic · 2 points ·
Nothing to be ashamed of, swords and weapons in general give you the happy feeling over and over again, and if you get to a point where you can't have as many swords anymore, you can always sell it.

pokematic · 2 points ·
He must first become a charismatic man who everyone loves, calling good evil and evil good, either having power for 42 months or coming to power after the one who reined for 42 months (depending on if he is the first or second beast). (It's been a little while since I read Revelations, but those are some key traits I remember the anti-Christ having). So long as he doesn't go completely off the grid to where he grows up in anonymity where he could do that, I have a strong feeling he's going to grow up a lolcow on the farms, where he will either fail at everything he does "because your mom is not just a wh0re, but the largest wh0re who ever wh0red," with probably the best thing that could ever happen is if he publicly denounces his mom and spreads the gospel while remaining super humble about it "because my mom is the largest wh0re who ever wh0red, I will not accept any accolades until I can save my mom." That's the good ending for him in my opinion.


pokematic
You probably know my face if you sort by fresh or rising (because I never make it to front); it haunts your dreams at night. gigalol:pokematic
84,407
Statistics

Joined 13 years ago (2013-02-02 22:56:20).
Has 84,407 Karma.
Created 490 posts.
Wrote 14,795 comments.

Achievements Info

Moderator 15.03.2021

Commenter of the Month x2 31.12.2022

Pepe Expert 02.12.2022

8-Year Club 01.02.2021

7-Year Club 01.02.2020

Hardcore Commenter 19.11.2019

6-Year Club 01.02.2019

5-Year Club 01.02.2018

4-Year Club 16.02.2017

3-Year Club 16.02.2017

Pepe Collector x5 18.11.2022

Poster of the Day x2 24.11.2020

Commenter of the Day x19 04.01.2019

Experienced 17.06.2018

Silver Club 30.04.2018

2-Year Club 16.02.2017

Poster 12.02.2017

Commenter 10.09.2016

1-Year Club 16.02.2017

Verified 15.02.2017

Casual Poster 12.02.2017

Casual Commenter 10.09.2016

Bronze Club 09.09.2016
:(