suicide_hero · 3 points ·
Name's Bug, James Bug

suicide_hero · 0 points ·
You are one of those retards who think depression is the magic disease from the sky and not a reaction to a sick environment or at most an altered neurotransmittorial state due to certain medication or substance abuse

suicide_hero · 1 points ·
It’s ok bro, enjoy life, don’t listen to people

suicide_hero · 1 points ·
Fair enough, keep having fun with the lolis

suicide_hero · 1 points ·
Stop wasting your life on pixels

suicide_hero · 2 points ·
100 days clean from video games today

suicide_hero · 9 points ·
First thing I see on hugelol as soon as I come back from a boring dinner with colleagues

suicide_hero · 2 points ·
ah sure, the only game I didn't play back in the era

suicide_hero · 3 points ·
is this popup message from a video game? Which one?

suicide_hero · 1 points · *
First, you are kind of an unc if you still do this at 28. Mostly if you somethung like tgat alone dafuq. Second, the girl was mid at best. Third, you are reasonably attractive / basic white guy with an average future.


suicide_hero
Fun fact, I actually joined in 2013 when hugelol had like 50 memes and liked ***. Then erased my account in 2015 cuz I wanted to mature. Then rejoind
2,655
Statistics

Joined 10 years ago (2016-09-21 11:01:13).
Has 2,655 Karma.
Created 33 posts.
Wrote 1,230 comments.
Upvoted 848 posts.
Downvoted 29 posts.

Achievements Info

6-Year Club 06.02.2024

5-Year Club 13.11.2022

4-Year Club 20.09.2020

3-Year Club 21.09.2019

Commenter 03.02.2026

Poster of the Day 27.07.2024

2-Year Club 21.09.2018

Bronze Club 16.06.2022

1-Year Club 21.09.2017

Verified 15.02.2017

Casual Commenter 18.12.2016

Casual Poster 12.10.2016
:(