surun · Lurker · 4 points ·
I got my first zenyte on my iron last week and serp helm some time ago now. It's super chill with serp helm and ring of suffering while doing mage only without gear switches and skipping tanzanite phase (and tanzanites in general). Used Pharros rotations: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/User:Pharros/Zulrah/Strategies/Mage_Only. First learned serp phase until comfortable and then added magma.

surun · Lurker · 4 points ·
Yeah, I think that op shouldn't worry about STDs

surun · Lurker · 3 points ·
My breakfast & my cats

surun · Lurker · OP · 1 points ·
<3 kurwa

surun · Lurker · 1 points ·
I think it's in Sigulda. Nice town

surun · Lurker · 2 points ·


surun · Lurker · 2 points ·
In fact, hold the chill

surun · Lurker · 5 points ·
California

surun · Lurker · 2 points ·
Not sincere and containing homosexual tendencies

surun · Lurker · OP · 2 points ·
Lovely Feyd


:(