Statistics
Joined 3 years ago (2023-06-24 05:44:34).
Has 5,560 Karma.
Created 223 posts.
Wrote 104 comments.
Achievements Info
3-Year Club 23.06.2026
Poster 29.06.2026
Poster of the Day x4 16.04.2026
2-Year Club 23.06.2025
Bronze Club 24.04.2026
Casual Commenter 23.04.2026
Casual Poster 15.04.2026
Lurker 13.04.2026
Verified 09.04.2026
1-Year Club 23.06.2024
surun's Latest Comments
surun · 4 points ·
I got my first zenyte on my iron last week and serp helm some time ago now. It's...
surun · 4 points ·
Yeah, I think that op shouldn't worry about STDs
surun · 3 points ·
My breakfast & my cats
surun · OP · 1 points ·
<3 kurwa
surun · 1 points ·
I think it's in Sigulda. Nice town
surun · 2 points ·

surun · 2 points ·
In fact, hold the chill
surun · 5 points ·
Californiasurun · 2 points ·
Not sincere and containing homosexual tendencies
surun · OP · 2 points ·
Lovely Feyd







5,560